|Another reason not to vote for him.|
I will never vote for Donald Trump for many reasons. The following list of reasons is my own and they are NOT listed in any order of importance to me. They are ALL important as together they ALL speak to the type of individual for whom I will never vote.
(If you copy this list and paste it elsewhere it is an infringement of my copyright. If you wish to share this list, share the link to this blog post. Also, copying and pasting a list like this eliminates all of the hyperlinks I've included below as supporting evidence.)
1) I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. (Like Obama.)
2) He lies nearly every time he speaks. (Like Obama.)
3) He has a serious, more than 20-year history of treating women horribly. (Selina Scott, Connie Chung, Megyn Kelly, and many more.)
4) He is a narcissist. (Like Obama.)
5) He is thin-skinned. (Like Obama.)
6) He is petulant. (Like Obama.)
7) He is wholly ignorant about many topics on which he regularly speaks. (When he has to read from a paper at one of his rallies, this is an indication that he is speaking of a subject he knows nothing about. As is all of his "repetitive speak" he continuously relies upon because he doesn't have anything else of substance to say.)
8) He has no clue how government operates.
9) He only respects his OWN right to free speech...not that of others.
10) His character is nearly devoid of any positive character traits; he exhibits nearly all negative character traits.
11) He is ego-driven. (Like Obama.)
12) At some point in his life, he's held the opposite position on most issues. (Comparison chart.)
13) He is a New York liberal. At best, he's a "New York Republican," which is a Democrat. But, he calls himself a "Conservative Republican," which is a lie. He only says it to con Republicans into voting for him after 8-years of the extremely liberal Obama presidency.
14) He has massaged his message over the past 4-8 years in order to win as a Republican on the heels of 8 years of Obama.
15) He has NO CLUE what it means to be a conservative. (So why does he refer to himself as such?)
16) He is the perfect caricature of the left's view of a "Republican."
17) Some of his "fans" are nasty, vulgar, violent people. (With whom I'll never stand.)
18) He promotes and encourages his fans to commit violence. (Obama has also done this.)
19) His so-called "love" for veterans is new. He has no history of supporting veterans or any veteran's cause. In fact, quite the opposite is true. (See also the "veterans" list below.)
20) He would have to govern as a heavy-handed, authoritarian, fascistic tyrant to accomplish some of his stated goals.
21) His presence in this race has stoked massive division within the Republican party and in the United States.
22) He will not be a unifying force after 8 years of racial division created by Obama. Trump does nothing but divide people along racial and ideological lines. And he doesn't even know that he's doing it. (Or does he?)
23) Trump antagonizes the media. (Like Obama antagonizes FOX News.)
24) Trump has denied media credentials to multiple news outlets seeking to cover his events. (Like Obama.)
25) Trump wants to make it easier to sue reporters who write things about him that he doesn't like.
26) He is a bully.
27) He is a loose-cannon and would most likely embarrass the people of the United States on the world stage multiple times.
28) I don't want an obnoxious blowhard like him representing ME to the rest of the world.
29) Trump has supported partial-birth abortion for much of his life. (This stance is out-of-line for even most Democrats who support abortion. I also don't believe that Trump could define the difference between abortion and partial-birth abortion.)
30) He brags about being duplicitous/two-faced.
31) He brags about having "done very well with lobbyists."
32) He never takes responsibility or shoulders any blame for anything he's ever done or said. (Like Obama.)
33) According to him, he's done very little wrong. (Like Obama.)
34) He uses lawsuits as a method of intimidating people and, QUOTE: "...a Trump presidency could turn into what one lawyer who has sued Trump called a 'litigation circus' in which a sitting president would be forced to submit to multiple depositions and even jury trials as a result of ongoing civil lawsuits."
35) He blames George W. Bush for 9/11. (9/11 truther?)
36) He constantly refers to himself as "smart" and "well-educated" yet, he speaks like an adolescent 13-y/o boy with severe attention deficit disorder.
37) He blows up and lashes out at anyone who says anything about him that isn't flattering.
38) He lashes out at reporters who ask him questions he is incapable of answering. (Megyn Kelly.) (It wouldn't surprise me if he keeps an "enemies list.")
39) He wants universal healthcare for all.
40) He is arrogant. (Like Obama.)
41) His own opinion of himself is highly overblown. (Like Obama.)
42) He bows his head for no other fellow American. (Nancy Reagan - Antonin Scalia.)
43) He's vain. (He makes his grandkids call him Donald.)
44) He's greedy...and, he thinks that is a good quality. He now wants to "be greedy on behalf of the United States."
45) He's made multiple creepy comments rife with sexual innuendo about his own daughter Ivanka.
46) He speaks about having a "great relationship with God" to con religious people into voting for him.
47) Trump embellishes or out-right lies about what a "good Christian" he is. "His pastor," Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, died in 1993 and last spoke in public in 1991. "Trump's church," Marble Collegiate, denies that he is an active member. If Trump isn't that great of a Christian, that's fine, but why does he tell obvious lies about being one?
48) He's never asked God for forgiveness.
49) He most likely couldn't name more than 3 or 4 of the 10 Amendments that make up the Bill of Rights.
50) He most likely couldn't name more than 3 or 4 of the 10 Commandments.
51) I believe that Trump has virtually zero understanding of the Constitution. That it EXISTS may be ALL he knows about it.
52) I believe that Trump has or is bordering on having multiple, serious mental disorders. (But, I'm a dog groomer. Here's what a psychologist says about Trump.)
53) Trump is the first Republican candidate that I've seen in my 40+ years that actually MAY BE everything that the left accuses him of being (sexist, racist, xenophobic, etc.). On several levels, he's the worst Republican candidate I've ever seen.
54) Trump supporters have invoked Trump's name while beating a Hispanic man. (Racial division.) (Trump did disavow the two fools.)
55) White kids at two different basketball games have chanted "Trump! Trump! Trump!" to mock their Latino opponents. (Racial division.)
56) A former business partner of Trump's has ties to the mob...and, despite claiming to have "one of the great memories of all-time" and Trump says he can't even remember what he looks like.
57) Trump may have ties to the mob.
58) He consistently denies the reality that his campaign manager Cory Lewandowski is a heavy-handed goon.
59) He's called the people of the United States "stupid."
60) He has had multiple shady business dealings and has made many exaggerated claims about his business dealings.
61) Trump has attempted to utilize eminent domain for his own purposes, not only in the United States, but in other countries as well. Trump maintains that eminent domain is necessary for public roads and other public uses, and at times, it is. However, it is not necessary for his own intended purposes (like building limousine parking lots).
62) Trump has stated that he will remain neutral between Israel and Palestine. He's said that the reason for this is to not take away any bargaining chips he could use in any future "deals" between the two countries, which, on its face, is an admission that he will negotiate with terrorists (Hamas).
A FEW of Trump's lies (This is not a complete list, nor is it a list of all of his worst lies. There are several other times he's lied that are worse than these examples. Every time he speaks about Ted Cruz, he is lying, for example. This would have to be a 25,000-word blog post if I were to include ALL of Trump's lies):
1) He lied about not using the "f-word" on two different occasions.
2) He lied about having lost "100's of friends" in the WTC on 9/11.
3) He lied about having asked that Megyn Kelly be removed as a moderator at the 2nd FOX News debate.
4) He's mocked the disabled on at least 2 different occasions, but denies having done so.
5) He made an obvious remark about menstruation in relation to Megyn Kelly and lied about having done so.
6) He consistently lies about the press not properly covering the crowds at his rallies. TRUMP'S OWN restrictions on the press PREVENT THEM from doing so.
SOME of Trump's creepy comments about soldiers/war/veterans and his history with veterans:
1) "My whole life is a war." (Donald's own words.)
2) "John McCain is not a war hero." "I don't like losers" (like John McCain and Sarah Palin). (Donald's words.)
3) Sex is "my personal Vietnam - I'm like a great and brave soldier" (Donald's words.)
4) "Soldiers go up...they come down." (When bombs explode.) (Donald's words.)
5) "Donald Trump Wanted Vets Kicked Off Fifth Avenue" (Article)
6) "Trumpers lash out at veterans who denied donations: 'Keep your mouth shut and take the money'" (Article)
7) "Donald Trump Donated More to Clintons Than Veterans" (Article)
8) "Trump: 'I always felt that I was in the military'" (Article)
9) "Donald Trump's Own Secret: Vietnam Draft Records" (Article)
(As someone who has frequent online interactions with a great many Trump supporters, some of their favorite methods of dealing with any negative topic related to Trump are deflection, denial, personal insults and or threats. They also enjoy complaining about a source that I may use or how a quote is taken out-of-context - even if further context would make no difference. I've had Trump supporters tell me they "don't care about the Constitution" and that they "look forward" to his governing as a fascist. I'm going to enjoy seeing how they dismiss this entire list. Even though I KNOW that the vast majority of them won't even bother to read it - they'll only comment on the title of the post. I may, in fact, make another blog post chronicling some of the responses I get after posting this on Facebook.)
Those of you Trump supporters who think that my not voting for Trump will lead to Hillary being elected, you're not paying attention to any of the FACTS about Donald Trump. I'm not the only voter in America who feels this way about Trump. I will NEVER put my name on ANY CANDIDATE whom I deem to be a pig of a human being. As with Hillary Clinton, I have deemed Donald Trump to also be a pig of human being. The 62+ examples above are most of my reasons why. I'm certain I've overlooked a few. (I'll add to this list if I think of more reasons after publishing.)
Unlike Donald Trump, I have voted in almost all Republican primaries and in every single general election since I turned 18. Here's some of my more recent voting history:
In 2000, I voted for Al Gore...because I thought that George W. Bush was a "pig of a human being" (drunk/druggie) and gay marriage was a concern of mine at the time. (When that 2nd plane hit the WTC on 9/11 I was never so happy that GWB was president.)
In 2004, I voted for George W. Bush.
In 2008, I held my nose and voted for the RINO John McCain (a decision only made palatable by his choice of Sarah Palin as his VP).
In 2012, I held my nose and voted for the mostly liberal RINO Mitt Romney (only because he wasn't a pig of a human being devoid of any respectable characteristics).
In 2016, I may have the opportunity to vote for the FIRST Constitutional Conservative candidate for which I have ever have the opportunity to vote for for president - Ted Cruz. This would be a vote I would be EXCITED to make.
However, for the first time in my life, I will not place a vote for president if Trump is the Republican nominee. I'll fill-out the remainder of my ballot but, I will be forced to leave the first question unanswered if my only two choices are Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
My decision to NEVER vote for Trump is not a "threat." This is not an empty, hyperbolic statement by me. It is a fact. I won't be changing my mind on it. There is nothing that Trump can do to change the way I perceive him, either. My perception of him is based on his entire lifetime...not on how he can "change his behavior" over the next few months. To place a vote for Trump I'd have to abandon every single principle by which I try to live my life. I won't sell my soul to the devil to vote for a phony pile of garbage for president. As for those of you who CAN vote for Trump, the character of the person you wish to be president must not matter to you but, it does certainly matter to me and I will NEVER put my name beside that of someone who I deem to be so lacking in character that I literally would not allow them to babysit my dog (or anyone else's dog). I will never put my name in "the book of life" as having been one of the people on earth who voted to inflict the "stain" that is Donald Trump onto the United States of America. And, I believe that for you to suggest that I do so, you must truly despise your own country and possess zero self-respect.
If you don't want Hillary Clinton to be elected president, it is up to YOU to NOT select Trump as the Republican nominee. It really is that simple. You have been warned.
Rather than taking a very dangerous trip down a mostly non-descript path toward making America "great" again, I'd simply prefer that America be made SANE again.
While I can admit that I am not a religious person (unlike Trump), I find this quote from the bible to be a very fitting end for this blog post:
Matthew 7:15-20 King James Version
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
If you wish to be notified of my future blog posts, please subscribe to my blog via the “Follow by email” box near the top of this page.